Old Clatterbridge Road
Get There By Train
Nearest Merseyrail station: Spital
The closest station to Claremont Farm is Spital Station. This is on Merseyrail’s Wirral Line and takes approximately 20 minutes direct from Liverpool Central Station, Lime Street or Chester.
Last train from Spital to Liverpool: 23:37
Last train from Spital to Elsmere Port: 23:48
Last train from Spital to Chester: 00:03
Plan your journey with Merseyrail here
There will be free, regular shuttle buses between Spital and Claremont Farm throughout the day.
The nearest bus stop to Claremont Farm is on Brimstage Road (off Old Clatterbridge Road).
Last 87 bus from Brimstage Road to Leasowe Station: 22:24
Last 87 bus from Brimstage Road to Heswall Bus Station only: 23:24
Last 410 bus from Brimstage Road to New Brighton: 22:45
Last 410 bus from Brimstage Road to Birkenhead Bus Station: 23:15
Last 488 bus from Brimstage Road to Liverpool City Centre: 22:56
Last 488 bus from Brimstage Road to Birkenhead Bus Station: 23.56
There will be a night bus running from Birkenhead Bus Station to Liverpool City Centre.
To plan your bus journey click here
From the North and East
- Follow the M62 towards Manchester/Bradford and then take the M60 towards the M62/M6.
- At junction 10 of the M60, take the M6 (S) and merge onto the M6.
- At Junction 20A, exit onto the M56 – sign-posted N Wales
- Then exit at junction 15 to go on the M53 – sign-posted Birkenhead.
- Claremont Farm is just off junction 4 of the M53. Festival signage will direct drivers from this point to the free car parking available at the Farm Feast site.
From the South
- Take the M40 towards Birmingham and at junction 3A, exit onto the M42 towards the M6/Birmingham.
- Continue onto the M6 and at junction 20 exit onto the M56 towards Wales/Chester/Runcorn.
- Exit at Junction 15 onto the M53 sign-posted Birkenhead and come off at junction 4.
- Signage will direct you to the free car parking available at theFarm Feast site at Claremont Farm.
From the West
- Take the M56 towards Wales/Chester/Runcorn and exit at junction 15 sign-posted Birkenhead to go on the M53.
- Claremont Farm is just off junction 4 of the M53, and festival signage will direct drivers from this point to the free parking available at the Farm Feast site.